12 jul 2011

Before you...




Before you
night had no name
echo empty, dark
of pain and time ...

with your butterfly wings
you stay in my life
and escape from you, the absence
scape from you my loneliness ...

No there is a time
you emerges as the day,
and light ...
to save my darkness.

My nights are you
your face my mornings
since your being filled my life
you are the owner of my universe

There is another memory in me
hidden where I recognize you
intense, different,
as the color of the clouds

My heart seeks you endless
far as the days I come to you ...

in the space where our souls
found a new meaning
of love...

3 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo15.7.11

    Y el poeta escribe en el idioma que me fascina. Wondrous words!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tatuaría en mi alma esos tres últimos versos... Mil gracias por tu visita, se agradece aún más en estos momentos de flaqueza :-/
    Un abrazo querido amigo.

    ResponderEliminar